Was researching products online while sitting down reading the outcome of my findings. The manager on duty told me that I needed to leave "her store" and do my research somewhere else. When I approached the other manager about this issue she had nothing to say. Manager on duty then attempted to cop deuces and again got an attitude with me when I attempted to correct her on her story. This is a reaccurance of the customer service at this Ace Hardware store. The staff here have numerous verbal conflicts with customers on a regular basis.

Ace Hardware

641 Peoria Street

Aurora, Colorado 80011

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ace hardware customer care from Ace Hardware and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ace Hardware to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ace Hardware for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ace Hardware?

Comments

Ace is not the place for the helpful hardware man ...found that they were very racist...

the person who cut my glass, did a terrible job. the manager was rude & condecending... the only person who was nice was an old man... and he was scared to help me...

for truth...never go there again.