3.3

Ace Hardware has a "policy" that won't refund your money for a return for up to 30 days if you pay by check?Banks clear checks in less than a day!

Some, immediately, electronically, so retailers get there money immediately! Why do I have to wait a month to receive a refund? Ace has been paid, my check has already cleared but they won't refund a return for 30 days? Isn't Ace Hardware collecting interest on my money for that thirty days?

Unfair consumer policy practice! I could understand a week, tops!

This is unfair and poor customer service relations!They don't do that with a credit card purchase, so why the discriminatory practice with checks?

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Refund policy for check purchases.

Had an Experience with Ace Hardware?

Comments

It can take weeks before a bad check gets returned to a store. Get with it and start using credit cards or debit cards for your purchases. They are much safer for the stores and you can get refunds quicker as well.